.Wednesday, November 28, 2007 ' 1:06 PM Y
I'm just here for a short post.=) Watching The Champion since last night. I know its a show long time ago, but i never watched it before! =D don't call me a sua ku! Going out soon. Roxane darling is leaving for the states tmr! I'm definitely going to miss her!=( So i'm going to spend my time with her today and tmr morning, till she leaves. :)
Here's what jeremy wanted:
yesterday night, i accompanied him while he was waiting for mitchell. and he says i got to blog about him and it has to be a long post! but who cares huh, short and sweet is way better right?! =) so anyway we slacked for bout half an hour. and i'm such a good friend right jeremy? you called me and straight away i agreed. if not you'll be bored.
I DON'T REMEMBER YOU THANKING ME!
i'll be back to update tonight. i hope.=)
Labels: random, The Champion