.Sunday, November 11, 2007 ' 10:51 PM Y
i'm so bored so bored. i want to study! but got no mood leh!=(
aye aye. went blog hopping just now. saw so many interesting stuffs! heh. hmm. i wanna play pool leh. jeremy taught me how to play yesterday. it was so fun so fun. i hit in all the balls until the last one. then he win.=( got beginner luck right?! haha. no lah, actually he anyhow play, give in to me. but to see the balls going into the hole with my own stick and hand gives me a great sense of achievement and satisfaction even though i know the game could have ended a long time ago. haha.
Thanks Jeremy!=)
i realise that though he didn't blog much, all of his posts except for one had me in it. it was so sweet. the way he typed and described everything. i kinda missed him. we were really close and he knew me well. it was so easy to communicate. aiyo.
Gonna watch bleach bleach bleach!
I think I'm over you
But it's not true
When I close my eyes and listen
I am crying out for you in the center of my heart
But I'm here on my own
Labels: blog hopping, him, pool