.Sunday, July 15, 2007 ' 10:37 PM Y
Damn. I'm feeling bad bad bad now. I'm coughing, fevering, headache-ing and my tummy still hurts. =( Went out to do a little bit of work today. Went to the beach after that to slack a little bit. And we took pictures! =) so i'm waiting for
R to send me the pictures.
YES YES YES! My computerrr's working! HOORRAYYY! And i can upload the pictures into my computer now. =) okay. maybe not so fast. i'm sick and tired. Maybe i'll do it tmr. Oh. i'm gonna puke. @.@
I'm back. i feel much better now. i think i'm really sick. How i wish he would care a little about me. Does he even know i was absent on friday? He didn't even ask me how i am. Shit. I can't forget him. I wish i could. =( I bet he has already moved on. Getting on really well with some other girl whom i'm sure i won't agree with. i miss him.
There's school tmr. i need to bathe and rest. Oh!
i missed ugly betty today! ugh. =(