.Monday, July 23, 2007 ' 4:21 PM Y
Yeah! We really did it. I wore ethnic costumeeee. I think mine's the kebaya. its huge. Had to wear another layer inside so that i won't reveal anything i'm not supposed to. =) Grace wore the cheongsam. sexy sexy! =) Lol. We took pictures one after another. Waiting for roxane to come online to send it to me!
I realized that i'm not gentle at all. I practically couldn't walk cause the space for my leg to move is not big enough. I didn't know i opened my leg so big when i walk. I had to pull the dress up to walk properly. And then, there's this stuffy problem with a long dress. Its hot and stuffy. i couldn't take. Another problem, its too long. i stepped on it way too many times. And the scarf, i couldn't hold it right. Oh my, I'm glad its over, but then again, its fun.
oh oh. its kee han's birthday today! And we bought him the blades! =) Super duper happy. Heh heh. =) It was kinda last minute but we managed to get enough people to chip in. Happy happy. =)