.Sunday, March 11, 2007 ' 12:53 AM Y
Just came back from Sabrina's birthday party. Had plenty of fun today. We played with the water in the swimming pool. Splash! Cream from the cake. Poker cards, didn't gamble though. And for the final part of the night, sparkles! =D Enjoyed myself to the fullest but my legs are aching thanks to the shoe. I hope sabrina likes the present Grace& I bought for her. =)
You make me so disappointed. You asked for us to spend the whole day together and we agreed, but you went back on your words instead. You have no idea how important the day means to me. I was looking forward to it. But as usual, you never fail to make me tear. Up till now, i'm still waiting for you to ring me up. But your game takes the first priority. I don't know why i still love you.Labels: celebration