.Monday, September 04, 2006 ' 7:17 PM Y
I did something horrible that would make him as angry as an erupting volcano. I will ask for his forgiveness when the time comes, if the time comes. But not now. I wish to get over him. And i wish it comes fast. I do have to survive, with or without him. And now that he has left me with only one choice, i can only forget him. Its the harder way out. I would rather survive with him. However, he has made it impossible.
Oral was horrible today, especially with the new oral format and us not know it. Since when was picture discussion supposed to be questions & answers time huh? We were only allowed to answer question. And i know i did badly. Failed english Common Test 2. And so i'm feeling not that great emotionally. Seems like everything is going to be orrible these few months. I'm out of luck.
I just need one last chance to prove i can bring you back to our happy lives. Will you give me that chance?