<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23899461?origin\x3dhttp://sweethearts-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YThe Thorn Was the One Who Left The Rose In The End.
.Saturday, September 02, 2006 ' 1:34 PM Y
Its our supposed to be date today. And i'm all so supposed to be excited over it. I've prepared a surprise for him. But it isn't needed now. We decided to stay as friends until we're ready. But i'm ready. I'm always ready. It feels weird that I don't receive a message from him everytime i check my phone. He's cold and everything unnice but still, i'm waiting. I don't know what the hell is it that got me so sticky towards him. But that hell really sticks and never let go. Gosh, i wish i could let him go.

He's okay with what we are right now but sadly, i'm not. i think its time i start getting use to it. Just in case he never gets ready, at least i'd have found another way out to survive. I'm starting to hink if my assumption is right. But for the time being, i'll try not to think of him or contact him. I still have to hold my status as a girl in a relationship and wait for him to initiate, right?
The Choice Is, Yours Now And Forever.

I'm a frantic reader now. I'll never forget my book. Its always with me, opened, behind it reading even as i walk. And i'll die without it. Nora Roberts is a good writer. Go read up on The Three Sister Island Trilogy. Its a three series book. Totally worth reading. But that's the book that caused me to get killed by Physics and Chemistry CT2. So that book's a killer too. Watch out for it. =)
For now, i'm back to reading!

loved







Heartfelt Lover;Y

Dorothy
16
20.10.91
etc.


GlamourY

30th november
Farewell for roxane!=(
prom night 2007!
Movie marathon
Hair-dying!
6th november
teacher's day 2007
The secret!
Beatrice's sweet 16! =)
At mac/beach with roxy,colin,kean
Sports Carnival 2007. =)
Blading! March15'07
Cavana! March13'07

Incessant AdoresY

Good O' results
Happily ever after
.after-tuesday plans!
.dye and highlight my hair! (dyelight)
.More movie marathons (i can't remember the names already) .miss roxane darling
.shoppingggg!
.earn some money
.pack my room
.paint my room
.refurnish my room
.go on a holliiddayyy which means, more shopping!
.karaoke
.bladinggggg
.look for my next school
.escape theme park
.wild wild wet!
.Gong S movie marathon
.More movie marathons (i can't remember the names already)

LovenoteY



Take Me For a Ride;Y

Benedict
Grace=)=)=)
Huiling Girlfriend!
Rainft
Roxane.=)

CLAPSY

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.