.Sunday, September 03, 2006 ' 9:51 PM Y
I'm alone at home and i'm stuck in the study room! I've been sitting in this chair of mine since 5 plus, reading my book and making a blogskin at the same time, and when the sun went down, everything outside got too dark as i lost track of time while reading my storybook!
I'm halfway through the book already and its eerie and scary but at the same time keeps me reading. So the house is all dark besides the study room which isn't exactly bright, and i'm freaking scared. I'm seriously afraid of the dark especially if i'm alone. I want to step out to turn on all the lights but its too dark and scary already! So i got to wait till somebody comes home, which God knows what time that will be, then i can go to my comfy bed and finish reading.
Gosh, my butt hurts. Someone come to my rescue please!