.Saturday, September 02, 2006 ' 8:03 PM Y
I finished the whole of the second book in the series of the Three Sisters Island trilogy after reading for the whole afternoon, and have already started on the third and final book. I can't wait to read the final part of it! I love Nora Roberts' ending to every story. Its so filled with suspense and excitement. Its really damn worth reading. Now, i'm starting to think if i neglected my friends and also him when i read and read around them. My mother complaint about me not talking to her because of the damn book. =P And she's really upset. Cute ain't she? =)
I just complaint to Grace about all i had to. And i'm feeling great right now. Superbly great cause she really agrees with whatever i say. They're one of a kind! And so are we. Lol. He told me to leave him alone and maybe thats exactly on what i'm going to do. Gonna uphold my dignity and wait for him to contact me first. So if he doesn't, then thats too bad for us. Afterall, we were once all so lovey-dovey. With all the greatest memory we had keyed into our brains. I guess thats what's sticking me to him all these while. And maybe its about time i let go, in time to come. Since he has already let it go so easily.
My mother said she would like him as a half-son. Now, i'm thinking,
Oh Gosh, How?she's totally in the dark about it and i don't know how to tell her. =
I will let go someday, when i finally know i've stopped loving you.