.Saturday, August 26, 2006 ' 9:59 AM Y
It feels so nice to know that my floor is clean. I just mopped it! =) Got tuition later, and i'm gonna get my pizza from my tutor! Nice, isn't he? Maybe i'll bring some back for the pig still sleeping on his bed. Hope we all do well for Principle Of Accounts. And of course, also, for all the other subjects we'll be taking in the next few coming weekdays.
Teachers' day is coming soon, followed straight away with our September Hols. But its no holiday to be happy about. Since when was the September Hols time to have fun? There's Oral Examination to prepare for, and our coming EOY to study for. Man, I hate it! (make grimaces)
We're gonna study over at my house today after tuition. Then maybe my mother will whip up a few dishes for us to eat again. I must admit her cooking skills are getting better.
Gosh, I can't wait! =)