.Sunday, July 23, 2006 ' 6:35 PM Y
Its sunday. Feels like just a blink from the previous time i blogged. I guess what all people say is true-when you're happy, time flies. So i must have been really happy for the past 3 days cause time was like a rocket.
Real fast. And its Monday tomorrow. I don't wanna go back to school so soon. School life is really boring nowadays. I don't like it.=(
Grace almost had a horrible weekend. But luckily she didn't so she's now
head over heels in love! And i'm happy for her. Darling stayed over on Friday. But only because his mummy forbade everyone at home to open the door for him to go in. So he was a poor child that day. We bought two more pair of watches so we can have different watch on our hand every two days. And he is
real excited about it. So am i. =)
Played play station for the past few days-poypoy, moster rancher, choocobu, final fantasy, etc. Ahhh! Its damn fun! Mum says that we're only allowed to play during weekends. So tomorrow onwards, no more games for us. =( Then we also played o2jam in the couple room. Had fun again. So its like a happy and fun weekend. I enjoy his company and he enjoyed mine. Mutual enjoyment in our companion.
Happy. Tired. Relaxed.